[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams

Thanks Clayton,
This is a small world.  In just a few hours, we have found out from
people on this list, where these trailers were remodeled, where they
are, today, and what model, that 24 ft bunkhouse was.   I think it was
called  a 24 ft, Trade Wind, bunkhouse.  You can see the letter box
windows, in one picture.  If it is referred to as a
Utility/Surplus/Airstream, and pulled with an SUV. .........It would be
an SUV--USA.
Over 30 trailers signed up for the CBR, is good news, Clayton.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/