[VAC] Re: tail lights

That's what Ford does at the factory. The Ford number is F8AZ-19G208AA.
Costs several times as much per tube as generic spark plug dielectric
grease at NAPA. Its more clear than the grease that was in the lamp
sockets on my '86 F-150 but I didn't have any lamp connection problems
in it for the first 14 years. I traded what remained of it off (broken
engine) January a year ago, still without connection problems. My
previous vehicles did have lamp and connector corrosion problems in less
time. The first test will be the next time I hitch up and see if those
marker lights that have been out in the weather all winter all work.

Gerald J.