[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams

Bill,

   I sold on Aug. 3rd, 2000, the 1960 bunkhouse ID#: 24TSS0468 to the Ralph
Lauren Company. It was gutted, but some of the parts were laying in the unit.
It is now called the "Utility/Surplus" Airstream. It is the larger of the
four. They were redone at Ralph's ranch in Colorado. Two of the smaller units
are now in New York, and one smaller unit is with the bunkhouse in Colorado
still. Yes, there has been a bit of a "markup," but I am sure with cash in
hand, someone could be using one of these units at the Cherry Blossom Rally
this April 5-8 in Maryland. If anyone wants more information about the Cherry
Blossom Rally go to: http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/
We are filling up fast!! Already over 30 units registered!! See you there!!

Clayton Rogers
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI  #1640

image/art