[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams MEA CULPA

no apology needed - i did not read that much into it.

i like that this forum is a place where people can speak
their minds about Airstream related issues - all opinions
accepted of course. i guess i was just standing up for our
project.  i like your keen observations.

as far as the masses thing - i am referring to factory production
as compared to one-offs.  one-offs with huge price tags defete
"production" ideas.  that was what my dumb comment was
referring to - maybe we should forget production ideas and
do several high priced versions for a chosen few.  ?????
naaaaah - i still want to pursue production. i would much rather
see 10, 50, or 500 trailers offered to people at a resonable
production price - as opposed to 4 with through the roof prices.
i view the Airstream as a unique design object made in a factory
for the masses - in some shape or form.

take care, i.d.