[VAC] Re: Brake Control _ Newbie Question

Greg:

You can tow the trailer under the conditions you've mentioned without
brakes, if you're careful. I towed my 26 footer home 225 miles with no
brakes, and did fine. Don't wire the brakes to the lights--I think what you
suspect will happen will happen.

Nice as the RR is, I think you're going to want the big 8. From what I've
heard, the RR 8 is a small-displacement revver, and the Grand Wagoneer with
either the 318 or 360 is a much torqueyer mill. ALso, the weight, wheelbase,
and tire size of the Jeep work for you, too.

Have fun--others will have more spf info than I. There are no dumb
questions, and you've come to the right place. Welcome!

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines