[VAC] Modifications on a 1962 Globetrotter

I'm interested in buying a 1962 Globetrotter. I've determined that the rear window is missing, and an air conditioner was installed. The window frame and surrounding panels have not been cut or modified during the installation of the air conditioner. The owner does not have the original window. Are replacement windows available, and how much do they cost?

Also, the water heater runs on 120-volt AC...what would be the cost to replace it with a heater that runs on both coach and shore power? Is it realistic to run the heater from a portable generator, or should I replace the heater?

Finally, what is a reasonable price for the '62 Globetrotter in good condition...I'm looking for a price range not an exact book value.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Jeff