[VAC] Re: Brake Control _ Newbie Question

Hi Greg,
       I would hire a local RV Dealer /Service shop tow it home for you ,
often they will for a price.
Of your two potential towing choices ,I`d say the Jeep , but something  with
a longer  wheelbase would be better yet .
DO NOT wire in the brakes as you have described, you need to get a brake
controller ,and a weight distributing hitch with sway control to tow it
safely ANY distance (Not to mention legally)
Congradulations on your new trailer - get it home safe
Chris