Re: [VAC] restoration update - '49 Clipper

RJ , Krista, Tuna, et al.,
The one thing besides a rivet polishing shaver from Airstream Dreams,
that I didn't buy for this panel replacement job was a rivet shaver from
Airparts Inc. where I got the clecos.  It is used with a
microcounterstop and not very expensive.  I didn't know how to use it
and wanted to talk to someone about its use before buying one, so we
just used a spring loaded center punch to mark the heads of the rivets
and drilled them out like you did, RJ.  The idea of using a drill
mounted rivet shaver to decapitate the rivets and avoid the occasional
hole enlargement of drilling them out seems good; so next time, with
advice from someone who has used one, I intend to get it.
Tom