[VAC] restoration update - '49 Clipper

I've got the bellypan off - the center frame pipe is not fractured... the
rotation of the frame pipe is due to the fact that the aluminum
cross-members are no longer attached to the pipe. Inevitable, considering
that they were initially fastened using aluminum L-brackets fastened to the
steel pipe...

BTW - I'm unclear as to the 'chisel method' of removing rivets - I've tried
several sizes/types of chisel, and haven't hit on the 'trick'. Instead, I've
been using a dremel with a round de-burring tip to grind a small indentation
in the head of the rivet (about 5 seconds), and a 5/32 drill bit to drill
through the rivet head (about 5 seconds). I've been practicing this
technique on the bellypan removal, where mistakes don't matter - seems like
the way to go, for me.

Tuna
'49 Clipper
wbcci #8862