[VAC] Rivet tools

Hi folks,

I need to buy some tools.  There's nothing like a new project which shows
up the holes in ones toolbox.  As some of you know I purchased an old
Airstream shell which needs extensive refurbishment from the belly pan
(missing) on up.  I must confess that I've never riveted anything in my
life so I'm ignorant of the process, techniques, and tools required.

By watching this list I know many of you have extensive knowledge of this
subject and have expounded on it.  Here's what I'm looking for.  I want a
shopping list for the tools I will need to execute the various riveting
jobs found on an Airstream coach.  I'm looking for good quality long
lasting tools  I would also like some reading recommendations (there's
nothing like pictures) which provide some guidance to the novice.

I'm also open to advice and promise I won't take offence so fire away.

Thanks,

John Buffalow
WBCCI # 3900
1955 Overlander