Re: [VAC] 1962 globetrotter

Dr J:

Can I ask if this work was done by a major (national) gas supplier?  The
reason I'm asking is that I am getting some horrific quotes to do this in
CA.  In the $60 range each.  One RV place wanted $20 something for the
valve (ea) and then wanted to charge shop time ($65/hr - 1/2 hr min!)
plus recertification at $10 ea.  Others are propane distributors, but
they also are up there.  Like price fixing. Everybody I've talked to is
trying to sell new tanks for a couple of bucks more.

Mercifully there's some time left to deal with this.

Thanks,

GQ '67 Safari