[VAC] New member

Hello all,
My name is Murray Fraser and I live on Prince Edward
Island, Canada and I have just joined your list.
I am searching for an older Airstream at present.(My
first)
 I have a 1998 Dodge Dakota with factory tow package a
318 engine and 3:55 rear end. I have been told by an
Airstream dealer that with the right hitch I should
have no problem hauling up to a pre 1987 31 foot.
Any comments? Anyone else using the Dakota as a tow
vehicle?
Thank you and I look forward to learning more about
Vintage Airstreams from the list.
Murray