Re: [VAC] older trailer

Bill,  The old trailer I saw in the sierras was a 13 segment. I walked
off the length as best I could and came up with 18 foot ball to bumper.
Some other RVer's said they were told it was a 1930's model. Didn't look
that old, but was pretty rough shape.  I suspect it may have been a 40's
model, but I really don't know for sure. We will be moving to a town
named Lebanon, PA.  We leave here on the 16th of Sept. Will be driving
our 97 Ford van pulling the 67 GT.  Looking forward to the trip and to
seeing this great country. Thanks for the URL for the DC unit. I will be
in touch sometime in the future about transferring affiliation after we
get somewhat settled. Any airstreamers in Penn close to us?

Jim Stienstra