Re: [VAC] plumbing

I agree with Jim. When I first discovered all the leaks and expansion caused
by freeze damage to my 76 I knew I could not make repairs to the existing
cooper myself. It looked like an expensive job that would need to done by
someone other than me. Then someone mentioned PEX plastic tubing and
compression fittings. It was easy to work with and the finished job looks
great and I was able to do it myself. If in the future if there is a problem
anywhere in the system just cut the section out and replace with new tubing
and fittings and move on. This is a great product.