Re: [VAC] Trailer Weight, 63 a/s 26' LY

Terry, what you are sayig is that Airstream can't be trusted to put on the
manifest the true and correct data. Did these "friends" of yours take it
back, seeing as how it was misslabeled and dangerious to tow? If it was
already over weight for the axels surely they would fail while towing it
with the added weight of water, clothes, dishes and various other required
stuff. I'm sorry, but I always have a problem with stories like this.
Thx, Phil