Re: [VAC] Newbie

Terry,

Thanks!  Yes I have read Toms RV page and used the many comments and
insigts to keep from reinventing the wheel. I saw listed that NAPA had
shocks(#94005)which should fit my 73 Safari; sure enough.....I put 3 on
yesterday evening and will pick up the other when they get it in sometime
this morning. I also got isight from this group as to where it look for the
antenna lead in the coach, sure enough two small openigs appears to be the
outlet for the old 300 ohm cable. Great group and insights....thanks to all.