Re: [VAC] TV Antenna

	I hate to say it, but I do not know what came standard on a '68.. so.. The
antenna that I am familiar with that Airstream used in the '70's is a
"Braund Skyliner"- that is a basic multi-element antenna that "unfolds" as
it is raised (you have one handle inside the coach- it raises and turns the
antenna).
	Electronically, you can not get any better.. but..
	On my '75. I had an "auto skyliner" that was electric (push button raise,
lower, and turn)- it died, so I replaced it with a "Mini State" by Tandy
(the Radio Shack people, but a different branch). It looks like the
Roadstar, but a little larger, and it has a printed circuit antenna element
inside that turns by remote.

	The Sensar does do a good job- the thing I have against the Roadstar is
that it was designed for watching TV while driving- it is omni directional,
which means if you have multipath interference (ghosts), you can't tune
them out by turning the antenna.

	But.. if your antenna is the Skyliner- you probably just need to run a new
lead in cable, and add a good booster.

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services