Re: [VAC] Help! Running Lights

Hi Wayne,

  Thanks for the help.  I located the access panel near the curbside front
and removed the cover.  I found the green wires for the running lights.  I
did a test and ran a new wire from where all the green wires come together
(3 18 gauge and one that looks about 12 gauge) to where the running light
closest to the door. I was able to get power to all the lights. I checked it
using a voltmeter.  I drilled a small hole big enough to get an electricians
fish tape in behind the running light next to the door.  I got the fish tape
all the way down the side of the trailer but I kept hitting something, I
think it was the floor. The fish tape stropped where the bottom starts to
curve under.  I tried to remove a section of the bottom corner, the part
that curves under and runs from the tongue to the door but was not able.  Do
you have any other suggestions on how to get past the floor, or whatever is
in the way?

Thanks,

Jay