Re: [VAC] Sticky Shower Wall

Don,

I replaced the walls in my shower.  I believe the walls could have been
sticky but it was of little concern to me since I decided to replace them.
The plastic film appeared to be bonded to the plywood with contact cement.
In my case the film had come loose or had a rip and didn't appear to be
repairable.  I took the old one off and used it as a template for a new
one.  Painted it with a boat deck paint, one part urethane made by Pettit.

Good luck.

Garnett
'60 Caravanner, 2878
WDCU