[VAC] Sticky Shower Wall

Good Evening-
As we have continued to shake down our 59 Safari we have discovered one
puzzling issue.  The forward shower wall, which appears to some sort of
plastic covered paneling is very sticky.  No cleaning seems to affect it.  I
am hoping that I don't have to replace it as the rest of the the shower area
is intact. ( at least until I open up the belly pan to inspect the black
water tank!)  Does anybody have any experience with this or advise?  Thanks
for your help.

Don and Nancy Hole
Des Moines, Iowa
59 Safari