[VAC] Re:

I had the same problem. I couldn't figure that awning out at first.!  There
is usually a tab that extends from the middle of the awning. Pull that.  It
extends the awning out and down.  Now, with someone on either end pull out
the buttons and slide the arms out 1 click, if not enough- extend further,
click.  I think that should do it.  It worked for me after a fashion,
everything was pretty stiff from not being used. Well that's not going to
happen any more.  Good luck!
Merry