[VAC] Help! Running Lights

Hi All VAC,

I just bought a 1967 24' Tradewind (0247J164) and towed it home this past
weekend.  I have been trying to get all the running lights working.  I
managed to get all the lights to work except the running lights in the
front.  The original owner had replaced the rivets that hold the them in
place with screws. I replaced all the screws with new stainless steel ones,
but still cannot get the front lights to work.   Please offer any advice on
what and where to start checking, and what tools may be needed.

Thanks,

Jay