Re: [VAC] Stolen 65 GT

This has been a concern of ours, at least a subject of discussion
occasionally.  Is there any locking device to prevent someone from driving
off with our Dreamstream while we're off sight seeing?

The first Airstream we looked at, about 50 miles away, belonged to a
youngish widow whose friend had purchased an SOB and didn't like her vintage
A/S.  She had a buyer who looked at it several times before we did, checking
out how it hooked up and how to work the electric hitch, etc., while waiting
for the bank loan.

One afternoon while working behind the house & garage, she heard noise and
walked to the front of her house to find these guys trying to hook up to her
A/S. They saw her and took off without the A/S.  After that she disconnected
the batteries, but we don't want to do that to protect it from thieves.

Any suggestions?

Tricia & Conrad
  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net