[VAC] Stolen 65 GT

Tuna bought a 65 GT in 76, and a few years later it was stolen,
absconded in the dark of nite, from a park in Santa Monica.  Tuna, I'm
sure the serial # was registered in Delaware, when you bought it.  The
VAC registry has over a hundred GT's registered, and we have access to
more all the time.  Has anyone ever tried to track your GT down?   If it
is in this country , or Canada, we might find it.  If it is in Mexico,
or some other country, adios.
I'm interested in what the police did about asking your friend, about
his two friends that just towed your coach away.  They had names, didn't
they??  If we put our heads together, we might find your old GT.

Bill Scott