Re: [VAC] Stolen 65 GT

Conrad & Tricia Holsomback ........I have a ball lock .....it is a ball on a
small square base and it fits up into the coupler and locks with a key   don't
know if they are still made this one is 30 years old but works fine......also
thru the ball release handle are 2 holes and a good bicycle  lock  put thru
those holes is a big deterant.....those locks are hard to break and almost
impossible to cut with bolt cutters.      Another thing when the Free Wheelers
hold their hitch up seminars we stress using a locking hitch pin  ......there
are some loonies out there who thnk it funny to pull the hitch pin and then when
the owner drives away the
hitch head comes out of the receiver and drops.          Pearl