Re: [VAC] Black tank removal

Nick,

I'm not certain of the configuration of your unit however, I found that in removing
my black water tank, I had to take out the closet wall, sofa, toilet, and belly pan
in order to get the tank out.

My new tank should arrive today or tomorrow and then its time to put it back
together.  I don't have a gray water tank so I am also adding a 2 inch slide valve in
order to stop backwash when flushing the black water tank with my new Sewer Solution
device since the belly pan is off.  I also found some rot in the back of the Caravel
that I was able to repair while under there.

Pete
'65 Caravel