[VAC] Black tank removal

This coming weekend I'll be addressing my newest problem, the drilling out of
the rear belly pan skins, and removing the black water tank for repair.

I like the way Terry Tyler approaches a problem, and I will start to envision
the job, get familiar with the sequence, and tools needed, gather all materials
(projected as accurately as possible) and "do it" on Saturday..weather permitting.

Right now I'm not that sure of "other" complications that will arise, so if
any of you can help me define probable trouble spots, I'm all ears.

It looks easy enough, but looks are deceiving and I know the toilet complicates
the removal of the tank, I'm thinking the toilet will have to be removed also,
I don't know what else.

It'll be interesting just seeing the condition of the frame.  Hopefully, not
a stepping in point for the dreaded "Murphy."

I am also in need of the one stop convenience center door, if anyone knows offhand
of a source.  I really haven't started looking yet..I'm still hopin' some municipal
workers find it on the roadside with my license plate.

Nick Novia
'68 Safari WBCCI VAC