Re: [VAC] Replacing Black Water Tank (was Toilet leak)

Hi Pete Kaiser,

In your posting, one of the questions you posed was:

>My real problem now is that after taking the toilet off I found that there are a
>number of cracks in the top of the black water tank and at least one in the
>bottom.  Do you have any idea of where I will have to go for another tank for a
>1965 Caravel? and how to install one?

Well, we know that cracks in the top and a crack in the bottom may mean you are going to try and
figure out a way to patch the cracks without removing the tank. It'll be interesting to read what
you decide.

If it was me and if I could figure out how to remove the tank without making a ton of more work for
myself, I would. I've heard there are places around the continent that will copy an old tank and
send you the new one (an exact replica), but I haven't been able to put my hands on that reference.
I'll keep looking, but will check the email regularly in case someone else has it at their
fingertips.

Later,

Terry