[VAC] what wax

Hi everyone       Have been reading all the message for several weeks and
certainly have learned a lot about our old trailers.   I am the original owner
of a 1964 Soverign  which has
had a lot of  upkeep over the years.    After the last Bismarck  rally I had
very few hail marks in its tough old skin but some of the plasticote  had flaked
so had it refinished again
Had a man who came and  washed and waxed it  but he moved 2 years ago and it
needs to be washed and waxed  BUT  I need information of what products shall I
buy to clean and wax it.    I will find a nice college student to do the job.
It is parked UNDER A ROOF with protection on both sides and shade cloth on both
ends
Why is Wallbernize better than car wax?   which is what I gather from
comments!   Pearl