Re: [VAC] Fresh water and an unknown tube...

Vanessa<

Peter is right on with his formula for sanitizing the fresh water system.
It is also necessary to sanitize any supply (white) water hoses. I have a
laundry tray and it seems to be the perfect set up for me.  I just put the
chlorine solution in the sink and then lower one end of the hose into it
being careful that the hose is completely filled.  Leave it set overnight
andflush it out.  If you think there may be a chlorine taste, put a couple
of tablespoons of baking soda in the hose and flush it out.  Pete's system
and the hose thing were taught in many A/S seminars.