Re: [VAC] Tow Vehicles

Vanessa,

I live near Bellingham, WA and commute to Whidbey Island ............... aren't
you on the Olympic Peninsula? As to your question I know of an Airstream couple
that have towed many miles a 25 ft. with a Ford pickup with the 300 6 cyl. You
will get reasonable fuel economy but will suffer a bit on the grades, as you
know. For stable towing get the long wheel base though. You should find the
extra room useful as well.
If you have an automatic transmission you should have a cooler for it.

Pat