[VAC] I Can't Find The Leak!!!

Hello All,
I just finished searching for a leak that runs through the AC unit on the top
of the coach. I have sealed around the bottom and the seam along the top on
the curb side and I still get a drip down the fan shaft of the AC unit. I am
using the garden hose method and ran a great deal of water along the new
seals, it did not leak for a long time and then drip, drip drip..... Can it
leak through the AC unit itself, through the fan grate on top? I ran water
into it but I think if it was going to leak it would be quick. I quit running
water over 45 min. ago and the thing is still dripping! If I pull the plastic
cover off and unscrew the metal cover will I discover anything? Can they leak
down through the fan or screw holes? Got to figure this one out or the kids
will have wet feet when they sleep!
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign with a leaking AC and its not even hot.