RE: [VAC] Re: bunk beds

You got it! the brackets store the bunk(folded in half lengthwise) you
should have two aluminum hooks or brackets on the wall also where the bunk
attaches when open. The disks on the ceiling with slots is where the
aircraft cables  attach to hold up that side of the bunk. I think you wiil
find that the bunks are made to accommodate kids (even big kids) but not
really appropriate for adults. My ceiling connections  seem to want to flex
more than I like. Good Trailering!