Re: [VAC] Tow Vehicles

Yes Patrick I live on the Olympic peninsula, Port Angeles is my home base
for now.  I woould like to get a short wheelbase full size truck because the
3/4 ton Chevy I used to have was not easy to park in shopping centers with
the new narrower parking strips. .  The first trailer I owned, a box type
27' that weighed 6500lbs. loaded  did fine with a shortbed Ford. I had a
easy-lift friction sway control and felt in control exept when semi's
paassed me, I had to have a firm grip on the wheel.  One time on I 40
through NM I had a blow out on the right rear wheel on the truck and didn't
panic, putting the trailer brakes on first and made it safely to the
shoulder. I would think my 56'  Overlander as light as it is would do just
as well if not better.