RE: [VAC] Wet & Wild!

Dear Terry,
	Thanks for the valuable information.  There does not appear to be any
switch around the kitchen sink or stove.  In the bathroom bulkhead there are
circuit breakers but no other switch and all the breakers are on.  Above my
reefer there is a cupboard but it is empty except for back access to the
control panel outside.  On this control panel is a switch.  I think this one
is the culprit but it may be stuffed or the line cut off.  I will get
someone to check for continuity.

I have plenty of drinking water for my trip down, but I would have liked to
pull a fully capable Airstream.  I will keep you posted.

Do you personally own four Airstreams?

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob