Re: [VAC] Wet & Wild!

Hi Bob,

In your note you wrote, "The manual says to "turn off the
water pump at the galley switch".  I have
searched all over my galley, checked fuses and found no
sign of a switch that turns on/off the water
pump. Anybody have a clue where it could be located?

Bob, each of our trailers has a water pump switch in a
different place. In two of them, it's over
the sink on the underneath part of an overhead cabinet, a
second one is in the bathroom next to a
bulkhead beside the toilet and a third switch is part of
the monitor console. In the third one, it's
inside a cupboard over the refrigerator. In the fourth
one, it is on the bulkhead beside the sink
and is obvious. Keep looking. It's there somewhere.

Terry