Re: [VAC] Hanging a small TV

Bob
I am just finishing a TV stand for my 78 Safari... I purchased the trailer
last year and it had a wall mounted stand just inside the door... The stand
was able to swing over the dinette and seemed fairly sturdy, but closer
examination showed bending in several diredtions.... I decided to floor
mount my replacement and added a pull out , rotating TV support from Rockler
Woodworking Store.  I will get some travel experience with it in a couple of
weeks and will be happy to make suggestions after I see what actually
happens to the stand.... I don't intend to remove the TV/Sattelite equipment
to travel, but haven't settled on the proper tie downs yet....

Good Luck
Jim