[VAC] The Birds

Hi All,
I have a problem with birds getting in  my A/S. It is stored outside with
all the windows and hatches closed. In the past month, two birds have
managed to get in the inside of my 1966 Overlander. Both have died inside
after spreading poop all over the place. In the ten years I have had the
A/S this has never happened.

I have checked all openings and can find no place that looks like an
opening for the birds to get in. The only place that is open is the
refrigerator vent. I checked it out but could find no opening in the inside
the birds could get through. Any of you ever have this problem?

Bob Patterson
Canton, Oh
66 Overlander
53 Flying Cloud