Re: [VAC] HELP!!!

Randy, did this Soy Clean stuff really melt and remove the 'Plasticote'
(clear coat) ?  What year is your coach?   I know that Homer's stuff is
NOT a paint stripper, and using it to strip clear coat is similar to
p______ into the wind.  Others on this list would love to hear of a new
and cheaper stripper,..........if it works.  A recent post about Homer's
and leaving dark spots that won't polish, show that the clear coat is
still there.   Removing the clear coat is step number one, and MUST be
done with stripper.     Next thing you know, we will be polishing with
magic "Fairy Dust".

Bill