Re: [VAC] The Birds

I have a '66 Overlander as well so this is a bit disturbing. Some areas to
check:
My furnace was original, but noted there was a recall on the old Suburban. The
intake/exhaust leaked ( I yanked my furnace and replaced with Olympic
catalytics front and in the bath-wonderful solution). If they are small birds,
perhaps they're squeezing in there.
Second, check your spare tire area. Is it secure above the tire storage? Third,
is the aluminum belly in tact, including around the frame/A-frame areas.
Fourth, mine has a fan powered vent for the toilet (this must be the reason why
a/s 's cost twice as much as everyone elses..who else has this level of
detail?) which exhausts below adjacent to the power/water inlet in the
street-side rear. All tight here?  Last, you didn't say the door was closed
(sorry, I couldn't resist). Try those, and keep me posted.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander