Re: [VAC] The Birds

I installed a olympic catalyst heater in the box trailer I had last and
loved it.  For safety with a couple of windows cracked open it cut down my
propane consumption  by a third of the forced air furnace, and their is
nothing more enjoyable than to toast your bones in front of the warm orange
glow after a rainy day's hike, like curling up in front of an old potbelly
stove!  My present trailer has a old fashioned wall furnace that isn't as
efficient as the catalytic, but because I love boon docking I don't have to
worry about running down my batteries over night with a furnace blower, I
just crack open the roof vent in the bathroom and the heat circulates
throughout my trailer. In fact with two built in propane lights my trailer
is almost battery free even though I have a solar panel for the water pump
and just in case.
Vanessa
56' Overlander