[VAC] CATALYST HEATERS

I cannot help to be conserned about un vented heaters in a small space such
as a trailer The small amount of cubic ft of space that there is in a thailer
it would only take a small amount of carbon monxide to become deadly.
each year I read about some family that has been killed by one tupe of
vnvented heater or another. A few years ago I recall reading about a groupe
af people who were killed because they used a hibotchi and charcolto try to
stay werm in a camper.
When I bought me Tradewind it had a catalyst heater in it I could not remove
it soon enough.I realy value my life.
Jim Smith