Re: [VAC] Replacing Glass window with Lexan

Greeting Tim!

I have had lexan in the front window of my '64 Overlander International for nearly three years now.  It has performed flawlessly.  I am careful about cleaning, and use a special semi-paste cleaner recommended for the plastic rear windows on convertibles.  So far, it hasn't been adversely impacted by weather, towing, or use - - and it allows a clear view through the trailer to the rear bumper from the tow car.

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban