[VAC] Replacing Glass window with Lexan

Has anyone replaced their glass windows with Lexan(plastic). I'm concerned that the front window on my 62 Tradewind will not last long without a rock guard. My concern with the plastic is its rigidity and its ability to withstand the wind traveling down the highway. If it flexes enough it could come out of the frame and blow into the trailer. If someone has used plastic and been successful, please let me know the size of your window and the thickness of the plastic you used. Thanks!

Tim Childers
62 Tradewind
47 Liner