[VAC] Potty problems

Hi All:

I have a '65 Tradewinds (24ft) with a rear bath. I have the trailer at a
shop which has been completing some work for me on the various systems. We
are down to one last problem...the toilet.

Apparently, it leaks. The service man is at a loss as to how best to proceed
to solve this problem. He is afraid to pull it out because the casing seems
a bit worn and fragile, and there aren't replacement parts. If he does pull
it out and we can't get it back in, he is not sure what to put in it's
place.

Will replacement toilets fit? Anyone dealt with a similar issue? This is a
porcelan toilet that sits "under" a bench. In other words, it is enclosed in
a box, and viewable from the compartment outside rear.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Timothy W. Killian
wb: http://www.eventure.com
ph: 206.559.2200