Re: [VAC] do I need a water tank?

Annie,

If I understand your question you are asking three things:

1) Can you replace the water pump with another pump that does not take up as
much room?  -  Sure.

2) Do you need to keep the water tank for some reason?   -   Depends. You
say that it will be stationary and that you have a water supply. OK you
won't need one right now. But will the trailer ALWAYS be parked here with no
chance of ever moving and being used as it was intended to be used? Is there
a chance that you will want to sell it in the future to someone who will?
The lack of a water tank will not make it impossible to use it as a camper,
but will really limit you to campgrounds with water. While on the road my
wife really likes to use our toilet instead of those in rest areas and gas
stations. With a water tank this is easy to do. Without one you would need
to have a jug of water handy to flush the toilet. You can get by without
one. But realize that when you try to resell it, the price will need to
reflect the lack of a tank.

3. Butt tucks.  Can't help you there.

Scott