Re: [VAC] Obtaining the Grits (sanding that is..)

Jay, after reading your frustration on your 320 grit sandpaper search I
looked in a W.W Grainger catalog. They have flat sheets of paper 320
grit.Personally I like to use the PSA paper because I can use it on a
4.5'' sander or on a orbital sander.If you don't know what PSA discs
are, PSA stands for pressure sensitive disc. IOW,  they have a sticky
side to adhere to the sanding pad. I used these on a 4.5'' sander when I
did the body work on my PU truck. The round disc was a little larger
than the pad, so it overlapped a bit, but it sure beat messing with the
spring clips when I had to change the paper. The PSA paper comes in 5''
& 6''. If you can't get to a Graingers close by you can also find this
PSA paper discs in any good auto body supply co.
                                               I hope this helps you,
                                               Joe DeLillo
                                               tooljd@snet.net
                                                59 Overlander 26' twin