Re: [VAC] Obtaining the Grits (sanding that is..)

Jay, I haven't said anything because I wasn't sure what you were trying
to do. Now it is a little more clear, like howling at the moon, or
diving for pearls in the mighty Mississippi.  Are you sanding the paint
off of your interior aluminum panels?
Then, are you trying to mirror polish?  If so.  whats wrong with a paint
remover, and then use a cutting polish. followed up with a smoother
shining polish.  Sanding with grit will remove any cladding that may be
on the interior Aluminum.  I can't think of a longer more involved,
tedious process, except for maybe howling at the moon, and diving for
pearls, at nite.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi