Re: [VAC] Obtaining the Grits (sanding that is..)

Hi:
You might have to go to the auto paint stores to get the paper you are
looking for... It comes in #s up into the thousands.... I went to the local
wood show a couple of weeks ago and they were selling a non clogging paper
with grits so fine it was like a wet stone... I use a Bosch orbital with the
holes for the vac and there is lots of paper available.....

Good Luck and hope to see you on the road....

Jim