Re: [VAC] SHORE POWERE QUESTION

Tom,

I believe that I have the female plug end that you are looking for. The end
on the trailer should read: 120V 35A Heavy Duty Connect, Theo Bargman
Detroit Michigan. The reason that it was retired from service is that the
rubber cover to protect it from the elements fell apart. I don't know if it
is worth the bother, but if you wish I could start looking for it. Contact
me off list at schrmnns@bright.net if you are interested. The same thing is
happening to my current plug. If anyone knows where a new replacement rubber
cover can be found, please let me know.

Scott